14 août 2014

J-J : All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go.. ♪

Ca y est, le grand moment est arrivé ! Je quitte Chambéry d'ici 1h30... Je suis super excitée, tout est prêt. Les 12h de vol, sans compter le trajet jusqu'à Paris sont par contre moins réjouissants! Mon vol est à 23h30, ça me laisse le temps d'attendre et de stresser un peu avant de quitter le sol français pour 10 mois...

Prochain article en ARGENTINAAAA!

Ma cargaison!


******************************

The big moment has finally arrived! I'm leaving Chambéry in 1h30...I'm super excited, everything is ready. The 12h flight, plus the journey to Paris are gonna be less cheerful! My flight is at 11:30, which leaves me enough time to wait and stress out a little bit before leaving the French territory for the next 10 months...

Next article in ARGENTINAAAA!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire